+65 6466 7957 / 96
||+65 6466 5927|
Home Personal Care
Caregiving Welfare Association (CWA) aims to provide quality care that promotes the elderly’s well-being at home, and reduce the need for hospital re-admission or being institutionalized, thereby meeting the health and social care needs of the elderly.
*Home Personal Care (HPC)
- Companionship services (eg. befriending, grocery shopping, medication reminders, errand services, etc.)
- Personal Care services (eg. personal hygiene - bathing/bed bath, grooming, change of diapers and toileting, lifting and transferring, assisting with eating & drinking, etc.)
- Exercise and Recreation (eg. assist in simple exercises and mind-stimulating activities)
- Medical escort service
*Subjected to the availability of our community caregivers
Who should apply?
- Aged 55 years or older
- Frail and/or homebound seniors
We accept referral from:
- Clinics (General Practitioners)
- Self-referral/ Consented referral by a representative or service provider on your behalf
Seniors who qualify for HPC through means testing will be eligible for government subsidy.
Please contact 6466 7996/ 6466 7957 for more information