+65 6466 7957 / 96
||+65 6466 5927|
Caregiving Welfare Association is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Caregiving Welfare Association may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, contact number, address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and promotions
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about webpage traffic and to improve our website in order to tailor it to customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This however may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, we shall not be responsible for the content, protection and privacy of these other websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to these websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly update any information found to be incorrect. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.