+65 6466 7957 / 96
||+65 6466 5927|
CWA > CWA > Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The term “Caregiving Welfare Association” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those websites. We are not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from your access to those websites.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Caregiving Welfare Association and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website, photo and video galleries or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or loss of profits in connection with the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Caregiving Welfare Association. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the content or the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Caregiving Welfare Association takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith is subject to the laws of Singapore.